Product Info :
Model NO.: Micro-100
Test Range: 30-200 AH, 100-2000CCA
Voltage: :6V -- 30dcv
Test State of Health: Yes
Keyword: Car Battery Tester
Specification: CE, Rohs, SGS
Type: Car Battery Tester
Application: Lead-acid Battery
Product Name: Battery Tester
Woking Voltage: -18c -- 50c
Suitable for: Lead-Acid Battery; AGM Battery
Support Languages: English
Charging Test: Yes
12V Lead Acid car Battery load Analyzer Tester (Micro-100)
1. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
2. Directly detect bad cell battery.
3. Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
4. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
5. Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
6. Support multilanguages, customer can select different language package, which includes: Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional, English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc. Other languages can also be customized according to user's need.
7. With common additional functions, such as voltmeter, ammeter, thermometer, even as standby power for ECU.
|CCA||Cold Cranking Amps, specified by SAE&BCI, most frequently used value for starting battery at 0°F (-18°C)|
|BCI||Battery Council International standard|
|CA||Cranking Amps standard, effective starting current value at 0°C|
|MCA||Marine Cranking Amps standard, effective starting current value at 0°C|
JIS:Japan Industrial Standard, displayed on the battery as combination of the numbers and letters, e.g. 55D23,80D26.
|DIN||German Auto Industry Committee Standard|
|IEC||Internal Electro technical Commission Standard|
|EN||European Automobile Industry Association Standard|
|SAE||Society of Automotive Engineers Standard|
|GB||China National Standard.|