QUICKLYNKS Micro 30 Motorcycle Battery Tester Benefit:
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Passive testing method is safe.
3. Never discharges or drain the battery.
1. Test batteries on and off the motorcycle
2. Accurate results in milliseconds
3. Battery Life Analysis
4. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
5. Large easy to read LCD display.
6. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
7. Languages: English, Japnese, Italian, Korea, Spanish
8. Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
9. Store latest time testing result
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (m? )
Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage: 12 Volts
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
Testing range: 20 ~ 300 CCA
AH range: 02-30AH