Micro 468 Advantage:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Battery Life Analysis
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display.
7. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
8. Languages: English/polish/italian/spanish/japanese/korea/
9. Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
10. vehicle cranking system test--- cranking time, voltage and status.
11. vehicle charging system test—load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Passive testing method is safe.
3. Never discharges or drain the battery.
4. Able to test condition of discharged battery.
5. Consistent and repeatable results.
6. Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
7. Provides check the Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions. It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
8. Powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (IR)
Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting Flooded, Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage: 12 Volts
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.