QUICKLYNKS Vehicle Battery Tester Ba101
This Battery tester is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method. Unlike the conventional method of draining the battery by applying resistance load to it and obtain the result from the meter gauge; this analyzer utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
The benefits of this test method are:
Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
Passive testing method is safe.
Never discharges or drain the battery.
Able to test condition of discharged battery.
Consistent and repeatable results.
Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
Besides, this analyzer also provides check the
Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions.
It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Battery Life Analysis
5. Analysis Result: Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display.
7. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
8. Languages: English,
9. Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
10. vehicle cranking system test--- cranking time, voltage and status.
11. vehicle charging system test—load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (m? )
Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or
Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major
battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage: 12 Volts
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
Testing range: 100 ~ 800 CCA, 100 ~ 560 DIN, 100 ~ 560 IEC, 100 ~ 800 EN