Lancol Diagnostic tool Leakage current tester/ leakage current clamp meter/ leak tester MICRO-1200
The accuracy of most Battery Leakage Current Tester in market is 10mA, but Lancol`s is only 1mA which can test the small current and quiescent current and widely be used in car repair shop!
How to test :
1. Press POWER key to turn on the leakage current tester, then press ZERO key to clear the value to zero.
2. Then clamp the cable you want to test in the vehicle (this picture just for showing how to use the tester, here we use a battery tester to be a electrical appliance in vehicle, and this cable connects with it)
3. Move the leakage current tester from the cable, Press the ZERO key to clean the value to zero.Then re-clamp the tester to the cable (Note: that battery tester was turned on, that means there was a electrical appliance was using the vehicle battery power).
4. Press HOLD key to lock the value.
5. The quiescent current of common car is below 150mA( Different cars have different quiescent current, pls refer to the car user manual). Usually if the quiescent current of a car reach to 200mA, more than 10 days. that vehicle wouldn`t be started.