Automotive pen brake fluid tester
The pen brake fluid tester can be used as a digital brake fluid tester suitable for determining brake fluid quality. Developed for professional use in automotive repair shops and in servicing. Quality is tested and included on five LED in terms of "per cent of water in the brake fluid".
1. Unscrew the brake fluid reservoir DOT4 Brake Fluid Tester, and pull off the cap of the Brake fluid tester. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid up to the plastic rim of the device.
2. Press the button for power on, green LED will light up. Insert the tester into reservoir for one second then the tester result will be correctly indicated by LED. Repress the button for power off. The tester will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
1. To check the quality of brake fluid quality
2. 5 LED to indicate percentage of water in the brake fluid
3. Automatically power off
4. Operated by a LR03 AAA 1. 5V battery.
1. 5 LED indicating the water % in the brake fluid:
2. 0% light indicates that the battery is OK, no replacement
3. 1% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 1%, brake fluid has a good performance, and ease of use.
4. 2% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 2%, brake fluid can be continued to use
5. 3% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 3%, proposed to replace brake fluid.
6. 4% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 4%, brake fluid should be replaced immediately.
7. Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.